on Other Topics
- A Simple Description of Coherence
W. Moebs and J. Sanny, The Physics Teacher 32, 54 (1994).
- Measuring the Diameter of Your Blind Spot
J. Sanny, The Physics Teacher 37, 348 (1999).
- Integration of the Basic Sciences and Engineering through Nanotechnology
M. Mendelson, G. Kuleck, J. Roe, J. Sanny, J. Bulman, and R. Noorani,
Proceedings of the 2003 International Conference on Engineering Education
(ICEE), Valencia, Spain, July 21-25, 2003 (published on CD).
- Teaching and Evaluating a New Nanotechnology Undergraduate Course
M. Mendelson, G. Kuleck, J. Sanny, J. Bulman, R. Noorani, J. Roe, N.
Ula, and J. Stupar, American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
2004 Annual Conference, Materials Science Division, Session: 1464, Salt
Lake City, UT, June 20-23, 2004 (published on CD).
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration in Teaching Nanotechnology
M. Mendelson, G. Kuleck, J. Sanny, J. Bulman, R. Noorani, J. Roe, and
N. Ula, International Conference on Engineering Education and Research
(INEER); Ostrava, Czech Republic, June 26-30, 2004 (published on CD).
- The Biot-Savart law: from Infinite to Infinitesimal
J. A. Phillips and J. Sanny, The Physics Teacher 46, 44 (2008).
- How Spherical is a Cube (Gravitationally)?
J. Sanny and D. Smith, The Physics Teacher 52, 2 (2015).
- Beyond the Point Charge: Equipotential Surfaces and Electric Fields of Various Charge Distributions
J. A. Phillips, J. Sanny, D. Berube, and A. Hoemke, The Physics Teacher 55, 2 (2017).